How to extract Midtrans' Payout Report (7zip format)
On Windows OS
You may use WinRAR, WinZip, or any of your preferred applications.
If you use WinRar ↗, here are the steps:
1. Ensure that the 7z file extension check box is ticked in the WinRAR Integration panel.
2. Double-click on the file and it will be displayed in WinRAR. Choose the files you want to extract/open and click on the “Extract To” icon at the top of the WinRAR window.
3. Click “OK” and your 7z file will be saved in your destination folder.
If you use WinZip ↗, here are the steps:
1. Right-click on the 7z file you want to open and hover over "WinZip" to display the secondary menu.
2. Click on "Unzip to..." and choose the location you want to save the file to.
3. Click "Unzip" which will open up the contents of the 7z file.
On Mac OS
You may use Keka, The Unarchiver, or any of your preferred applications.
We recommend you use Keka ↗, here are the steps:
1. Set Keka as the default extraction application.
2. Right-click on the 7z file you want to open.
3. Click "Extract using Keka".
7z files aren't understood by macOS.
When you try to use the built-in apps on your Mac, files often get corrupted.
What are 7z files?
The 7z file extension is a compressed archive format created with 7-zip open-source software. One benefit of using the 7z file extension is that it can split larger files into several smaller parts. This is especially helpful when transferring or downloading larger folders and files. 7z file extension used method called LZMA to reduce file size while preserving quality.
Can't find your answer? How about looking at our Tech Docs?
Our API and plug-ins play well with platforms from PHP, Shopify, Woo Commerce to Android and many more.Learn more