Things to consider to avoid problems during the account activation process
- Make sure your business email and phone number have never been registered yet on Midtrans/GoBiz/GoFood before.
- When you’re uploading a file, make sure to patiently wait until it’s completely uploaded before moving to upload another file. If the system crashed/becomes unresponsive because you accidentally uploaded another file before completing the previous upload, try to refresh the page and reupload.
- Make sure that the name you put for the bank account has been registered on the related bank and matches the one stated on the uploaded ID(KTP)/KITAS. Should there be any difference, you’ll be required to attach the photo of the bank book.
- Make sure the website and/or application that you’ll register has followed this guidelines ↗.
- Following are the acceptable formats for your business contacts:
- URL format : E.g.: https://www.midtrans.com or www.midtrans.com
- Email format : Email address with domain, without space. E.g.: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name format : Acceptable punctuation marks are full stop (.), comma (,), apostrophe ('), quote (") dan backquote (`).
- Telephone number format : Indonesian domestic phone number. Please directly enter the numbers after +62/0, without spacing. E.g.: 8112223344.
Can't find your answer? How about looking at our Tech Docs?
Our API and plug-ins play well with platforms from PHP, Shopify, Woo Commerce to Android and many more.Learn more