What are the website or application criterias for registering a Midtrans account?
Here are the criteria for a website or app to qualify:
- Your business website or application must be ready, active, accessible, and match with the business category you’ve registered on Midtrans.
- Make sure the information of the products/services sold on the website or application is clear and complete.
- Make sure you’re showing the price in IDR or Rupiah on the website or application that you’ll register.
- Alternatively, you can provide a link that represents your business (your business's website, marketplace, or social media).
- If you run your business through an app, please include your App Store or Play Store URL link.
- Here are some examples of websites or applications URL that we can accept to process the registration:
- Website: http://www.skyninecoffee.co.id/
- Mobile apps: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.minutes.app&hl=en&gl=US
- Social Media: https://www.instagram.com/luberger.id/
- Marketplace: https://www.instagram.com/oemahetnik/?hl=en
- Shopify: https://outerbloom.com/
- Magento: https://rajasusu.com/
- WooCommerce: https://mg.co.id/
- EDD: https://wpstore.web.id/
- Prestashop: https://www.booksbeyond.co.id/
- WHMCS: https://www.dewaweb.com/
Can't find your answer? How about looking at our Tech Docs?
Our API and plug-ins play well with platforms from PHP, Shopify, Woo Commerce to Android and many more.Learn more