What if I want to use BCA Klikpay as a payment method?
To enable this payment method, you can see this guideline ↗.
From technical/development side, please make sure you can meet some of requirements below, in order to integrate with BCA Klikpay on your website/app :
- Merchant must integrate via SNAP pop up (payment page shown on merchant’s website, not Snap redirection mode), or Core API integration.
- Merchant must first complete integration & testing on Midtrans Sandbox environment with BCA Klikpay payment method, to familiarize with the implementation.
- Merchant is required to provide website (or test App) for testing / development mode (which integrated with Midtrans’ sandbox environment). Which must be available and publicly accessible to be used by Midtrans and BCA team during SIT / UAT process.
- Merchant is required to implement specific LANDING PAGE for BCA Klikpay, according to BCA Team requirements by following this link ↗.
- Because the final approval will be provided by BCA Team, merchant must follow any additional process/requirements by BCA team, if any. Which may means Merchant need to provide special treatment for BCA Klikpay.
- Merchant have to provide technical/development team who should be ready and stand-by to assist BCA team during integration testing (SIT & UAT).
- Merchant website’s domain must be HTTPS secured.
- Merchant must have at least 1 BCA KlikPay payment account that will be required to be used during testing on Production mode. Refund can be provided by discussing with BCA team.
If all the requirements have been fulfilled, you can re-confirm to Midtrans’ business representative, so that activation process on production mode can be initiated.
All of these integration process (from SIT to activation on production mode) can take around less than 10 business days, if all the requirements are fulfilled by merchant properly.
Can't find your answer? How about looking at our Tech Docs?
Our API and plug-ins play well with platforms from PHP, Shopify, Woo Commerce to Android and many more.Learn more