To change the email address associated with your Midtrans account, please click your SETTINGS menu in your portal and select GENERAL SETTINGS.
Enter a new email address in EMAIL MERCHANT field, and you’ll receive a confirmation email. Once you’ve completed the confirmation, you will use the new email address to log in to your Midtrans account going forward.
To add your team member(s), here are the steps:
- Login to your Midtrans portal,
- Click ACCOUNT menu,
- Click USER MANAGEMENT menu
There, you can create new user(s) and set the roles, for example:
- Administrator (has access to all MAP menu, usually reserved for business owner/ CEO/ GM).
- Operations (access to transaction information and status. Can cancel (void), accept, and deny transactions).
- Finance (access to billing related information. Can do pay outs and edit bank account info).
- Developer/ IT Staff (access to VT-Web/ SNAP/VT- Direct setting and integration).
- Customer Service (access to transaction information and status).
For security reason, we recommend you to set the roles carefully, especially in PRODUCTION environment.