You can start by creating a Midtrans account, which requires some details. The account will start in Sandbox / Development mode, without real transaction, so don’t worry!
After you created the account,
- Our Solutions team will contact you shortly, to understand your business better as well as to inform you about the required documents,
- In the meantime, you or your IT team could start technical integration and test dummy transaction(s) by reading this,
- If your application is approved by Midtrans and/or Bank, you will soon get the Bank ID,
- You can then eligible to migrate your MAP (Merchant Administration Portal) account to Production,
- Test an ACCEPT transaction, and
- Voila! You're able to receive transaction from your customers
Regarding the required documents, please find detail below :
- Copy / Scan of ID (KTP / KITAS / Passport),
- Copy / Scan of NPWP - Nomor Pokok Wajib Pajak (Tax ID Number),
- Merchant Registration Form (Midtrans will provide this),
- Agreement (Midtrans will provide this).
Please send these documents to email@example.com. We will then contact you and send you the Merchant Registration Form and Agreement.