How can I start accepting payments with Midtrans?
You can start by creating a Midtrans account via our Merchant Administration Portal, a dashboard where you can view and manage your transactions. After signing up, you shall have access to our development/sandbox environment where you can play out with dummy transactions. You will not be able to process actual real transaction just yet.
After your account has been created:
- Our Solutions team will contact you to understand your business needs, as well as to inform you on legal requirements you need to submit for your application;
- In the meantime, you can start integrating Midtrans’ payments system to your system (i.e. e-commerce website, app, etc). After the integration is done, please test a dummy transactions by referring to our documentation;
- Once your application is approved by Midtrans and/or the Bank, you will be notified and receive your production credentials (i.e. Merchant ID or Merchant Key);
- You can then set your production credentials into your system and switch your account from sandbox to production mode;
- Test an actual real transaction and you are now able to receive payments from your customers using Midtrans.
Note: If you want to use the Core API integration method or activate a payment method other than Bank Transfer, Card Payment, QRIS and GoPay, please contact our Sales team at email@example.com.
Can't find your answer? How about looking at our Tech Docs?
Our API and plug-ins play well with platforms from PHP, Shopify, Woo Commerce to Android and many more.Learn more