How can I start accepting payments with Midtrans?
You can start by creating a Midtrans account via our Merchant Administration Portal, a dashboard where you can view and manage your transactions. After signing up, you shall have access to our development/sandbox environment where you can play out with dummy transactions. You will not be able to process actual real transaction just yet.
After your account has been created:
- Our Solutions team will contact you to understand your business needs, as well as to inform you on legal requirements you need to submit for your application;
- In the meantime, you can start integrating Midtrans’ payments system to your system (i.e. e-commerce website, app, etc). After the integration is done, please test a dummy transactions by referring to our documentation;
- Once your application is approved by Midtrans and/or the Bank, you will be notified and receive your production credentials (i.e. Merchant ID or Merchant Key);
- You can then set your production credentials into your system and switch your account from sandbox to production mode;
- Test an actual real transaction and you are now able to receive payments from your customers using Midtrans.
Can't find your answer? How about looking at our Tech Docs?
Our API and plug-ins play well with platforms from PHP, Shopify, Woo Commerce to Android and many more.Learn more