If HTTP Post notification not received yet by merchant, there are two possibilities that must be checked :
1. Midtrans failed / doesn't send notification
2. Merchant failed / can't received notification from Midtrans.
Therefore, I suggest to test point 1 first, does Midtrans send notification?
- Please open requestb.in URL in your browser,
- CREATE requestbin, and please don't close your browser,
- COPY URL BIN that you get, then PASTE it into Payment Notification URL field in your Midtrans portal,
- Click SAVE button,
- Please try again do transaction,
- When transaction done (success or not), please REFRESH requestb.in page in your browser,
- If there is notification from Midtrans in your browser, it means that Midtrans successfully sends notification, but merchant's server can't receive that notification,
- Please check in your side, whether the file to receive Midtrans's notification working or not.